Final and Mid-Project Evaluations
Both the master artist and apprentice will be required to complete two evaluations during the term of the project. One will evaluate progress roughly halfway through the project, and the other will be a final evaluation. Both evaluation forms will be supplied by Folklife Program staff and can be submitted as hard copy or online. A complete final evaluation must be submitted by both the master artist and the apprentice before final payment can be processed.
The evaluations will ask for such feedback as:
• Did you accomplish what you set out to do in your work plan? What were the major advances made?
• How did you measure success?
• How have you documented and shared your work with the public?
• Have you received any local or other recognition?
• What have been the major challenges?